Check Your Warranty :
This Limited Warranty is in addition to, and does not affect your legal (statutory) rights under your applicable national laws relating to the sale of its products. Aadharshila Mobility Solutions Pvt Ltd. ("AMSPL") provides this Limited Warranty to person who has purchased the AMSPL product(s) included in the sales package ("Product").AMSPL warrants to you that during the warranty period AMSPL or an AMSPL authorized service company will in a commercially reasonable time remedy defects in materials, design and workmanship free of charge by repairing or, should AMSPL in its absolute discretion deem it necessary, replacing the Product in accordance with this Limited Warranty (unless otherwise required by law). This Limited Warranty is only valid and enforceable in the country where you have purchased the Product provided that it is intended for sale in that country.
The warranty period starts at the time of Product’s original purchase by the first end-user. The Product may consist of several different parts and different parts may be covered by a different warranty period (hereinafter "Warranty Period"). The different Warranty Periods are:
- Twelve (12) months for the printer device and accessories (whether included in the printer device sales package or sold separately) other than the consumable parts and accessories listed in (2) and (3) below;
- Six (6) months for the following consumable parts and accessories: batteries, chargers, cables and covers; As far as your national laws permit, the Warranty Period will not be extended or renewed or otherwise affected due to subsequent resale, repair or replacement of the Product. However, repaired part(s) will be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period or for sixty (60) days from the date of repair, whichever is longer.
How to get warranty service:
If you wish to make a claim under the Limited Warranty, you may call the AMSPL help Line (where this is available and please note national rates apply to calls) and/or where necessary, return your Product or the affected part (if it is not the entire Product) to an AMSPL designated service location. Information about, AMSPL designated service locations can be found at local AMSPL web pages where available. You must return your Product or the affected part (if it is not the entire Product) to an AMSPL designated service location before the expiry of the Warranty Period.
When making a Limited Warranty claim you have to present: a) the Product (or affected part thereto), b) the legible and unmodified original proof of purchase, which clearly indicates the name and address of the seller, the date and place of purchase, the product type and the serial number.
This Limited Warranty extends only to the original first end-user of the Product and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser/end-user.
What is not covered?
- This Limited Warranty does not cover user manuals or any third party software, settings, content, data or links, whether included/downloaded in the Product, whether included during installation, assembly, shipping or at any other time in the delivery chain or otherwise and in any way acquired by you. To the extent permitted by applicable law(s), AMSPL does not warrant that any AMSPL software will meet your requirements, will work in combination with any hardware or software applications provided by a third party, that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects in the software are correctable or will be corrected.
- This Limited Warranty does not cover a) normal wear and tear (including, without limitation, wear and tear of printer mechanism, batteries), b) transport costs, c) defects caused by rough handling (including, without limitation, defects caused by sharp items, by bending, compressing or dropping, etc), d) defects or damage caused by misuse of the Product, including use that is contrary to the instructions provided by AMSPL (e.g. as set out in the Product’s user guide) and/or e) other acts beyond the reasonable control of AMSPL.
- This Limited Warranty does not cover defects or alleged defects caused by the fact that the Product was used with, or connected to, a product, accessories, software and/or service not manufactured, supplied or authorized by AMSPL or was used otherwise than for its intended use. Defects can be caused by viruses from your or from a third party’s unauthorized access to services, other accounts, computer systems or networks. This unauthorized access can take place through hacking, password-mining or through a variety of other means.
- This Limited Warranty does not cover defects caused by the fact that the battery has been short-circuited or by the fact that the seals of the battery enclosure or the cells are broken or show evidence of tampering or by the fact that the battery has been used in equipment other than those for which it has been specified.
- This Limited Warranty does not apply if the Product has been opened, modified or repaired by anyone other than an authorized service centre, if it is repaired using unauthorized spare parts or if the Product's serial number, the printer accessory date code or the serial number has been removed, erased, defaced, altered or are illegible in any way and this shall be determined in the sole discretion of AMSPL.
- This Limited Warranty does not apply if the Product has been exposed to moisture, to dampness or to extreme thermal or environmental conditions or to rapid changes in such conditions, to corrosion, to oxidation, to spillage of food or liquid or to influence from chemical products.