Work hard. Have fun. Create history.
Work with Us
We do what we love and love what we do. We are a team of young enthusiastic crazies, driven by a strong yearning and passion to change the Technology of printing that made in India. We are determined to revolutionize face of India.
Product & Design
Life at BluPrints
We have a simple philosophy: Do what you love and love what you do! When you walk into BluPrints offices you will see excited conversations, happy faces, round-the-clock energy and most importantly you will witness genuine camaraderie and passion for excelling.
If you like getting things done, BluPrints is the place for you. We are always looking for people who want to make a difference with their work. At BluPrints, you will get to work with motivated, skilled and fun-loving people who will value and support you for your out-of-the-box ideas. Share your CV at email@example.com and we will reach out to you.
Be part of a grand story unfolding in the Printing ecosystem!
If you like getting things done, BluPrints is the place for you. We are always looking for people who want to make a difference with their work. At BluPrints, you will get to work with motivated, skilled and fun-loving people who will value and support you for your out-of-the-box ideas. Share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out to you.
Experience : 1Year
Vacancies : 2
Job Code : BDG
Qualification : Graduate and should have good communication skills
- Identify business opportunities by researching prospects and evaluating their position in the industry relating to company’s products.
- Competitor analysis- new product ideas, features, range, pricing, new initiatives, partnerships.
- New Product Ideas and Research of various market verticals and their potential
- Periodic customer follow ups and maintaining CRM for better accountability, procurement forecast and keeping track of order conversion progress, tying up with technical support team.
- Gathering market and customer information
- Maintain fruitful relationships with existing clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities to the CEO and Business Development Managers
- Record sales and order information by entering figures into Company CRM.
- Researching and analyzing sales options
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Generating Invoices and ensuring proper order deliveries, tracking payments.
- Offering business proposals, quotations.
- Should cultivate in-depth working knowledge, pricing details and USP of products for sales completion and demonstrations.
- Undergo regular trainings/ collaboration with technical department for new product pitches and features.
- Regular collaborations with technical team regarding customer feedback/ new customizations required.
- Customer Meetings – Physical and / or skype meetings
A successful candidate should showcase:
- Affable and pleasing personality, with good English and Hindi Speaking skills.
- Strong English writing skills with very good knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Power Point
- Good all-round analytical skills, high motivation and an ability to work independently, ability to balance multiple tasks
- Good research capability for customer prospecting.
- Ability to work under pressure and take customer criticism patiently and positively.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, priority setting, the ability to balance a variety of tasks while delivering good quality results
- Creative communication and interpersonal skills, including diplomacy, discretion and confidentiality
- Team-oriented work ethic
As per company norms, the prospective candidate should be comfortable working 6 days a week (although every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month are off days for all employees) with operating hours from 9am to 5:30pm. The prospective candidate should be available during these working hours and on weekends if the need arises.
Min 1 year of experience in similar marketing/sales profile.